Alternations Requested for "Harry Potter Censorship Row"

Обсуждение книг о Гарри Поттере.

Модераторы: FOUX, Mister Grafunchik, Sergey, Рихтер, Артём

Alternations Requested for "Harry Potter Censorship Row"

Сообщение MichaelSmith 14 май 2018, 15:21

Hi,

The issue says this:
The latest "Harry Potter" book to hit schools across The Satvelli Archipelago has stirred up the greatest controversy yet.
The Debate
"I quite enjoyed the book, until I got to the part where Harry summons evil demons to do his bidding," says religious leader Stefanie Nagasawa. "Now that's just wrong. We need to restore some sense to this debate, by which I mean we should remove this book from the shelves, salt it thoroughly, and burn it."
Teachers union President Cooper Song says, "Come on, the book is fantasy! And it's a damn good read. I'd like the government to issue a statement of support for our teachers and librarians, so kids can enjoy good books without interference from religious wackos, like Christians."
I must request that changes be made for this issue because.
-It lists a major franchise, which may result in the owner of the franchise (Warner Brothers or whatever) filing a lawsuit against Max Barry and NationStates.
-This may be a bit radical, but the last issue sounds a tad bit as if the author of the issue showed some resentment towards Christianity. (without interference from religious wackos, like Christians.).
I highly advise that the issue is edited.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=227115
Creative video production service

Thank you.
MichaelSmith
Ещё герасим
Ещё герасим

Реклама

Вернуться в Гарри Поттер - Книги