od .903 save percentage this season. He was 17-1 as a ba

Обсуждение книг о Гарри Поттере.

Модераторы: FOUX, Mister Grafunchik, Sergey, Рихтер, Артём

od .903 save percentage this season. He was 17-1 as a ba

Сообщение lxt1217 18 сен 2018, 05:02

NHL commissioner Gary Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly were in Seattle last week to meet with the citys top two elected officials. According to KING 5 News in Seattle, the two had private meetings with King County executive Dow Constantine and mayor Ed Murray last week in Seattle. A Constantine spokesman told KING 5 that the meeting between Bettman and Constantine was a "meet and greet" and that "nothing was really brewing right now." A Murray spokesman declined comment to KING 5, but Daly confirmed to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun he was there to get an update on a new arena. NHL spokesman Frank Brown also added the following to LeBrun: "Commissioner Bettman met with the Mayor while on the West Coast for playoff games. The purpose of the meeting was solely to obtain a status report on the new arena." Seattle has been a city Bettman has publicly stated the league has interest in placing a franchise in, but hes also stated that Seattle must do more to land a franchise. In April, Bettman said the proposed basketball and hockey arena in Seattles Sodo neighborhood needs to get much further along before the league considers any expansion. Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and hedge fund manager Chris Hansen have agreed to partially fund a new NBA and NHL complex in Seattle, which is currently undergoing an environmental review. According to KING 5, city leaders and Hansen have indicated they are currently not willing to renegotiate the deal to allow an NHL team to prompt construction. Sources have also told KING 5 that Constantine has privately been meeting with potential hockey investors over the last several months and that three different groups have expressed interest in owning an NHL franchise in Seattle. Austin Corbett Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Carlos Hyde Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Customized/. - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. Antonio Callaway Jersey . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. Chad Thomas Jersey . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action.VOORHEES, N.J. -- Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie. Mason practiced for 15 minutes before leaving the ice Tuesday, three days after he sustained an upper-body injury during a collision against Pittsburgh. Coach Craig Berube was uncertain whether Mason will play against the New York Rangers on Thursday night in Game 1 of their playoff series. "I thought he looked decent," Berube said, adding that Masons brief appearance at practice was planned. "He came out there for a little bit and got some work in, and I thought he looked pretty good." General manager Paul Holmgren refused to discuss specifics about Masons injury. He also declined to rule out whether it was a concussion. "Were at a critical time of our season and I dont feel I need to divulge whats wrong with a player," Holmgren said. Mason was 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average and .917 save percentage this season. He helped the Flyers overcome a 1-7 start and coaching change to make the playoffs. The former NHL Rookie of the Year solidified a position thats been a major problem area for the Flyers, especially in the playoffs. They started two goalies during their run to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2010 and dumped Ilya Bryzgalov last summer just two seasons into a $51 million, nine-year deal. Mason didnt speak to reporters after practice because he was having treatment for his injury. "I feel better each day and well see how I feel tomorrow," Mason told the public relations staff in a text. If Mason cant play, Ray Emery will start. Emery was 9-12-2 withh a 2.dddddddddddd96 goals-against average and .903 save percentage this season. He was 17-1 as a backup for the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks last year. Asked how much confidence he has in Emery, Berube turned the question around. "How confident did I look all year with him?" Berube said. Mason has played in only one career playoff series as a rookie for Columbus in 2009. He allowed 17 goals and the Blue Jackets were swept by Detroit in four games. Meanwhile, the Rangers have eight-time All-Star and former Vezina Trophy winner Henrik Lundqvist in net. Lundqvist is 27-13-3 in his career against Philadelphia. But the Flyers are up for the challenge. "This time of year you want to be playing and playing your best," captain Claude Giroux said. "Were a young team with a lot of energy and attitude. We have to bring that to New York. We had momentum at the end of the season and feeling good about our game. Were aware that New York is a really good team, one of the best in the league. If were going to win the series, we have to bring our best game." NOTES: The Flyers signed defenceman Andrew MacDonald to a six-year contract reportedly worth $30 million. MacDonald was acquired from the New York Islanders before the trade deadline and wouldve become an unrestricted free agent after the season. "Before I got traded here, I had identified this as a place that I would like to look into if I went to free agency," MacDonald said. "The Flyers are a team that will always compete and spend the money. They go for it every year. That is important to any player. You want to be competitive and try to win it all every year." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217
Глюк со стажем
Глюк со стажем

Реклама

Вернуться в Гарри Поттер - Книги