e making a decision on the Canadia

Обсуждение фильмов о Гарри Поттере. Слухи, сплетни и даже факты )

Модераторы: FOUX, Mister Grafunchik, Sergey, Рихтер, Артём

e making a decision on the Canadia

Сообщение lw789 08 авг 2018, 11:26

LONDON -- Fulham fired manager Rene Meulensteen and appointed Felix Magath on Friday, saying "action was required" in its bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League. Magath, who has won three Bundesliga titles as a coach, signed an 18-month contract, the London club said in a statement. The German has a reputation for brutal training and fitness methods. His nicknames include "Torturer" and "Saddam." Fulhams statement failed to mention Meulensteen at all, but he later said he had been relieved of his duties after less than three months in the job. "They have hit the panic button on emotion and fear -- but hey ho, thats football," Meulensteen told the BBC. The firing came as a shock to many because the Dutchman appeared to be turning things around, getting a result against Manchester United and putting in a good effort against Liverpool despite losing in the last minute. But it wasnt enough for Fulham owner and chairman Shahid Khan. "Our club has shown promise in recent matches, but the fact is we have not won a league match since Jan. 1," Khan said. "Given our form, we can no longer merely hope that our fortunes will finally turn. And with 12 matches remaining and at least four points separating us from safety, we certainly can no longer post empty results. Action was required." The club is bottom of the table with 20 points from 26 matches. Magath has vast Bundesliga coaching experience, guiding Bayern Munich to back-to-back titles in 2005 and 2006, and lifting the league trophy again with Wolfsburg in 2009. He has also coached other German teams, including Hamburg and Schalke. But he has never managed in the Premier League. The 60-year-old Magath recently ruled out becoming coach again at Hamburg, which is in its own relegation battle and which he led to European glory as a player. He hasnt coached since leaving Wolfsburg in October 2012. "Here we go again. Im coming back into football," Magath said on his Facebook account. "I am manager of Fulham with immediate effect. Its a fantastic working environment for any coach and footballer." Khan welcomed the Germans experience, saying he had faith Magath could lift Fulham out of the relegation zone. "Im especially impressed with the reputation Felix has for coming into clubs at difficult times, often late in the season, and lifting them to their potential and beyond," Khan said. "Felix knows that is precisely the task awaiting him at Fulham, and he made it abundantly clear that he wants and is ready for the opportunity." Fulham said it would make an announcement soon about the clubs backroom staff. The teams next match is Saturday at West Bromwich Albion, which sits four points above the Cottagers in 17th place. Meulensteen, who previously worked under Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, was hired as Fulham manager after Martin Jol was sacked on Dec. 1. "I knew the owners were freaking out a little bit that there was the possibility of the club going down," Meulensteen told the BBC. "The way forward that we have discussed with the club was about longevity and in this case it is clearly an act of fear." Fulham held United to a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday, but the team was beaten by a late penalty in a 3-2 loss to Liverpool on Wednesday at Craven Cottage. "I have not had a lot of time and people who came to the Manchester United and Liverpool games could see what I was trying to put in place," Meulensteen said. "I couldnt care less what they put in the statement, to be honest." DeMar DeRozan Jersey . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authent ... rs-Jersey/. After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. OG Anunoby Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Jonas Valanciunas Jersey . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night.TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope withh that bit of a disappointment.dddddddddddd" Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Необыкновенный Глюк!
Необыкновенный Глюк!

Реклама

Вернуться в Гарри Поттер - Фильмы