Rodger Saffold Color Rush Jersey

Если у вас возникли какие-то проблемы в чате. Решение спорных ситуаций.

Модераторы: Sergey, SmS

Rodger Saffold Color Rush Jersey

Сообщение linchao 07 май 2019, 08:51

The Rams have a pretty big game to play on Sunday before their attention will turn toward 2019 Rodger Saffold Color Rush Jersey , but one of their hopes once they get to that point reportedly concerns running back C.J. Anderson.Anderson joined the team for the final two games of the regular season and ran well while Todd Gurley was out with a knee injury. Anderson has remained a part of the offense in the playoffs as Gurley has played less than he did before the knee injury and Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports the team “absolutely” wants the veteran back in 2019.Given how well Anderson has done in the offense and Gurley’s history of knee issues that predates his December injury, it’s easy to understand why the Rams would feel that way.It would also be easy to see a team offering Anderson a bigger role and/or salary than the Rams would be willing to offer a complementary player.聽Malcolm Brown, who was the No. 2 behind Gurley before breaking his collarbone in December https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Brian-Allen-Jersey , is set to be a restricted free agent so the Rams will have the ability to hold onto his rights regardless of how things play out with Anderson. Rodger Saffold has spent his entire nine-year career with the Rams organization. He would like to see that relationship extend to a full decade.However, Saffold is scheduled to be a free agent next month and his future with the franchise is in doubt.“I don鈥檛 think that it鈥檚 any surprise to people to know that I want to be back,” Saffold said Tuesday Jacob McQuaide Color Rush Jersey , via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN.com. “At the end of the day, though, I need to make sure that it鈥檚 something fair for me… something I can use and feel that I was treated fair.”Saffold’s five-year contract signed while the team was still in St. Louis officially expires in March. He is one of 12 unrestricted free agents for the Rams Johnny Hekker Jersey , which includes Ndamukong Suh, Lamarcus Joyner and Dante Fowler Jr. Additionally, a future big-money decision on quarterback Jared Goff could dry up a significant chunk of available cap space for the Rams to keep some of their key veterans Lamarcus Joyner Color Rush Jersey , like Saffold, in Los Angeles.Saffold made just under $5.4 million in base salary in his final year of his current deal with the Rams. Any new contract would likely come with a sizable raise as the top five players in the market at left guard average at least $9 million a year on their current deals. Jacksonville Jaguars guard Andrew Norwell averages over $13 million a year.
linchao
Ещё герасим
Ещё герасим

Реклама

Вернуться в Решение проблем