Why Void Elves Make No Sense Over High Elves

Фанфики, фанфики и ещё раз фанфики

Модераторы: Elanor, Sergey, Aventourina

Why Void Elves Make No Sense Over High Elves

Сообщение JensenBreck 06 дек 2017, 16:00

So I know a lot of people (including myself) are excited for Allied Races coming in BFA. However, there seems to have been a major oversight / mistake in the creation of the current allied race options and that is the Void Elf.

I want to start by saying that I see where Blizzard is trying to go with Void Elf and I think that the theme is awesome. But the way it is being implemented into the game makes little to no sense. Especially when High Elves are already in the Alliance, Alleria Windrunner (the only "Void Elf" currently in lore) is literally a High Elf who hates the Horde and to top it off Alliance players have been asking for playable High Elves since Vanilla.

According to the Void Elf lore. They are a handful of Blood Elves that get kicked out of the Horde for "dabbling in the void" and then join the Alliance. I'm sorry but what? The faction that follows Sylvanas as their leader is kicking out a handful of people for using void magic? And the Alliance is completely cool with it? How does this make any sense?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759588136

animated video explainer
JensenBreck
Ещё герасим
Ещё герасим

Реклама

Вернуться в ФанФикшен